Our friend E took an Academic IELTS exam in India and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar charts showing the percentage of smokers among teenage boys and girls in a European country between 1995 and 2005. We had to summarize and compare the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In some countries many parents are interested in home schooling and the trend is gaining popularity. Do the advantages of this outweigh disadvantages?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Do you listen to music?
– Who is your favourite pop star?
– Do you like to listen to them live or on recordings?
– What is the difference in your opinion?
Describe a comedy TV series that you watch. Please say
– What TV series is it?
– Who are the main characters there?
– Describe an interesting event from the series.
– Do you think TV has an influence on us?
– Is it a positive one? Why?
– Is there a difference between older and younger people’s choice of TV programs?
– Why do you think TV series are famous around the world?
– What makes them more or less popular?
- IELTS test in Hyderabad, India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Hyderabad…
- IELTS test in Malaysia – June 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Malaysia and…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2017 When A took IELTS in India he was asked the…
- IELTS test in India – May 2017 (Academic Module) When H took the IELTS test in India she was…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2017 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, M!) remembered the…