When J took the IELTS test in India he encountered the following topics and questions in Reading, Writing and Speaking:
Passage 1. About some ancient tattoo patterns.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than 1 word), True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About apes.
Questions: complete summary, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the proportion of women speakers in Parliament in five regions from 1997 to 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many companies invest their money in sport games for advertisement purposes. Some people think it is good for the sport world, while others believe that it has some disadvantages. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about television.
– How often do you watch TV?
– When do you usually watch it?
– What programs do you like to watch? Why?
– Do you like indoor games?
– What games do you prefer?
– Do you play computer games?
Talk about a polite person that you know. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How did you two meet?
– Why is he/she so polite?
– Do you consider yourself a polite person?
– Who is more polite, younger or older generation? Why?
– How do people show respect to others in your county?
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to R who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS test in India – March 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in India R remembered the…
- IELTS test in Hyderabad, India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Hyderabad…
- IELTS test in India – May 2017 (Academic Module) When H took the IELTS test in India she was…
- IELTS test in India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend P took the IELTS test in India and…