These are the Speaking questions that M remembered after taking his IELTS exam in Uzbekistan:
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe the place where you live.
– Is it easy to get there?
– What kind of transportation do you use?
– What kind of shoes do you prefer: fashionable or comfortable?
– Is it good to have a lot of shoes?
Talk about an occasion on which you had to try a new activity for the first time.
– What kind of activity was it?
– Where did it happen?
– Why did it happen?
– Explain what you learnt from that experience.
– Why do people try dangerous sports?
– Do people in your country try these sports?
– Should they think about their families?
– What can be done to replace dangerous sports with some other activities?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – October 2016 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – February 2017 Our kind friend B took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – January 2017 When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia, the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – March 2017 Thanks to our friend U who took the IELTS Speaking…
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – February 2017 When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan he…