Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Let’s talk about your home.
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What does it look like?
– What can you see from your windows?
– Do you like to stay in your hometown or city?
– Let’s talk about colors.
– What is your favorite color?
– What color do your friends like?
– What color wouldn’t you like to see on the walls of your home?
– Why is that?
Describe a piece of equipment that has been in your home for years and you still use it. Please say
– What is it?
– How often do you use it?
– Do your family members use this equipment too?
– Why do you like using this equipment?
– How long have you had it in your family for?
– Did you buy it?
– Do other people use such equipment?
– What other machines can you see in the office?
– Are people changing their things frequently?
– Which kind of machines do people use in a factory?
– What are the consequences of using machines for work?
– Who is using machinery the most, younger or older workers?
– Do you think older people feel comfortable using machinery?
– Why is that?
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – January 2017 Our friend Y took the IELTS Speaking test in Japan…
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2016 When B took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – February 2017 Our kind friend B took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2017 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in India…
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can…