When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– How often do you look at yourself in the mirror? Why?
– Do you look in the mirror after shopping?
– Do you think a mirror is a good choice for decoration?
– What items do you take with you when leaving the house?
– Why is that?
– How do you make sure that nothing is forgotten?
– Do you have different items with you in the morning and evening?
– Why is it so?
Talk about a famous or successful person who is important to you. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Why is this person important to you?
– How did he/she influence your life?
– Do you think it is easier to become famous now compared to the past?
– Why is that?
– What kind of people were becoming famous in the past?
– How about now?
– What sorts of people become famous in your country? Why?
– Do you think to be famous one needs a certain talent?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2017 Our friend C took IELTS in India and remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – March 2017 Thanks to S who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – July 2016 When our friend Z took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS test in Pune, India – January 2017 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers S and J remembered the following…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2016 Our friend B took the IELTS test in Iran and…