A test taker from Saudi Arabia (thanks, J!) remembered the following details from a recent IELTS exam:
Section 1. Inquiry about rental accommodation.
Section 2. Conversation about parades.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Discussion about cube houses.
Passage 1. About pessimistic approach and its disadvantages.
Passage 2. About insects’ communication system.
Passage 3. About a planet without sunlight.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing information about books sold in bookstores, on the Internet and in supermarkets in some European countries from 2005 and until 2020 (a projection).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that modern designs for schools and offices with more open spaces are necessary. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such spaces? Give your opinion.
- IELTS test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – February 2017 (Academic Module) Two of our friends took the IELTS test in Riyadh,…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – February 2017 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know…
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to R who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia…