Thanks to H who took the IELTS test in India we can share the following topics and questions from the recent exam:
Section 1. Information about a hot air balloon company.
Section 2. Information on a tour.
Section 3. Description of the printing process.
Section 4. About different research methodologies.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your manager to tell him/her about some company documents that you lost while traveling with them. Please say
– What were the documents?
– Where and when did you travel with them?
– Suggest a solution for this situation.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that international sporting events can contribute to world peace while others argue otherwise. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
Talk about an instance when you were not allowed to use your mobile phone. Please say
– When and where was it?
– What was the situation?
– How did you feel about it?
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – February 2017 (General Training) Our kind friend B took the IELTS test in Hong…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Pune, India – January 2017 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers S and J remembered the following…
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to R who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – February 2017 (General Training) Our friend G took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…