Two IELTS test takers S and J remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions after their exam in Pune, India:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your colleague from a different town is coming next month and you are moving out of your current accommodation. Write a letter to the colleague to recommend they move into your house and say
– Why are you moving to another house?
– Describe your present accommodation.
– Explain why it will suit your colleague.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries eighteen is considered the right age to start driving a car. However, some people say that the legal driving age should be twenty five. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like mirrors? Why?
– Did you buy any mirrors?
– Do you think a mirror is useful for decoration?
– When you shop for clothes, is the mirror important? Why?
Describe a speech that you heard recently. Please say
– What was it about?
– Who gave that speech?
– Did you like it? Why?
– What do you think about public speaking?
– Is it important for a person to be able to speak publicly?
– Have you ever been to any conferences?
– Do you think they are important? Why?
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our kind friend A took the IELTS test in Sri…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Hyderabad, India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Hyderabad…
- IELTS test in India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend P took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…