When D took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka, the following questions were asked:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your home.
– What can you see through your windows?
– Do you like it?
– What would you change in your home? Why?
Describe an unusual thing that you did recently. Please say
– What is it?
– Why was it special for you?
– Would you do it again?
– Do you think children have a good childhood nowadays?
– How important is free time for children? Why?
– How important is the interaction between parents and children during free time?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our kind friend A took the IELTS test in Sri…
- IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan – January 2017 Our friend D took the IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in…