When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live now?
– Can you describe a transportation system in your area?
– Do you use it a lot?
– How do you prefer to travel?
Talk about the highest paying job that you would like to do. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when did you hear about it?
– Why would you like to do it?
– What are the benefits of such a job?
– Why do you think this job is necessary?
– Do the advantages of this job outweigh its disadvantages?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our kind friend U took the IELTS test in Azerbaijan…
- IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan – January 2017 Our friend D took the IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia and India – November 2016 Our friends P and M took their IELTS Speaking tests…