Our friend E took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka and remembered the following about the Reading, Writing and Speaking parts:
Passage 1. Information about hotels and other accommodation options.
Questions: short-answer questions, match information to paragraphs.
Passage 2. An article about project management.
Questions: diagram labeling.
Passage 3. There were eight paragraphs about the history of maps.
Questions: match statements to paragraphs.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You and your friend have bought tickets to the theatre. However, you can’t go with him/her for a certain reason. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Apologize about the situation.
– Explain the reason why can’t you make it.
– Suggest what to do with your ticket.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
All over the world people spend more time on sports and exercises these days. Does this development have more advantages or disadvantages? Give your opinion with supporting examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you wear hats or caps?
– When do you usually wear them?
– Do you feel it is important to wear hats or caps?
– Why do you think so?
Talk about an artist that you admire the most. Please say
– What are his/her qualities?
– Why do you like him/her?
– What are his/her greatest achievements?
– Do you know other local artists?
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – December 2016 (General Training) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka we…
- IELTS test in Punjab, India – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend H took the IELTS test in Punjab, India…
- IELTS test in Latvia – December 2016 (General Training) When Z took her IELTS test in Latvia, she remembered…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2016 Our friend R was asked the following questions in his…
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2016 (General Training) Our kind friend P took the IELTS test in Canada…