An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered being asked the following questions in a recent Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– Why did you choose this field?
– Do you like sunny days?
– How do you like to spend a sunny day?
– Let’s talk about birthdays.
– When is your birthday?
– Do you like birthday parties?
– Do you like to spend your birthday with friends or family?
Describe something that you have in your family for years. Please say
– What is it?
– How long has it been in your family?
– What memories do you have of it?
– Do you think history can be learned in museums?
– What is the effect of technology on history?
– Many children these days don’t like museums. Why is that?
– How can we improve it?
– Do you think people today focus on material things rather than personal feelings?
– Why do you think it is so?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – December 2016 An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, T!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 When C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia, the…
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2016 Thanks to C who took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – July 2016 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia…
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend N took the IELTS test in Australia and…