Two IELTS test takers J and A who had their exams in the UK and India remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps showing the students’ common room in 2010 and now. We were asked to make comparisons and describe the changes.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that adults should follow their traditional culture. Others, however, think that it is not necessary in the modern society. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Describe your hometown.
Talk about a large company in your country that you know. Please say
– What company is it?
– What do you know about it?
– Is good to be an employee there?
- IELTS test in the UK – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend S took IELTS in the UK and remembered…
- IELTS test in India, Bangladesh and Iran – January 2016 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from India, Bangladesh and Iran (thanks…
- IELTS test in Brazil – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Brazil and…
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered the following information…
- IELTS test in India – December 2016 (General Training) When R took the IELTS test in India he was…