An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, A!) remembered the following information about a recent exam:
Section 1. Description of a map.
Section 2. Conversation about booking a ticket over the phone.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About different types of molasses and their benefits.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend saying that you cannot accompany him/her to the movie for which he/she purchased tickets already. In your letter
– Explain your situation.
– Suggest what to do with your ticket.
– Suggest another time and place to meet.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many people work from home. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this situation in particular and of technologically advanced society in general.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– How can you describe yourself?
– What are your long-term career goals? Why?
– Who plays a vital role in bringing up children, men or women in the society?
– Why do you think so?
– How can children be engaged more in outdoor activities?
– Do you think shopping and entertainment centres are beneficial for people?
– Is it the same for the economy?
Talk about an interesting activity that you did recently. Please say
– What and where was it?
– When and with whom did you do it?
– Did you enjoy it? Why?
- IELTS test in India – December 2016 (General Training) When R took the IELTS test in India he was…
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (General Training) When P took the IELTS test in India, the following…
- IELTS test in India – February 2016 (General Training) Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS…
- IELTS test in India – December 2015 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, S!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in India – July 2016 (General Training) Our friends I and P remembered the Listening and Reading…