An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, T!) remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like singing?
– What kind of singers do you like? Why?
– Do people like to sing in your hometown?
– Describe the transportation system in the area where you are presently living.
– Do you use it a lot? Why?
Describe a wedding that you attended recently. Please say
– Whose wedding it was
– Who attended the wedding
– What you did to make it special
– Do you think people should spend a lot of money on weddings? Why?
– Is it common to marry more than once in your country?
– Do you think there is a perfect age for marriage?
– Is it common in your country to marry at the age of 40 or 50?
– Do people prefer to marry at this age in your country?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – July 2016 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia…
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from Melbourne (thanks, I!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Brisbane, Australia – January 2016 Our friend S took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia…
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – February 2016 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by Z who…
- IELTS test in Australia – December 2015 (General Training) M took the IELTS test in Australia and remembered the…