Our friend M took the IELTS test in Kuwait and remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. Bike reservation form.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Section 2. Description of a place on the map.
Section 3. Two individuals were talking about chocolate and cocoa beans in Australia.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given.
Section 4. About immigration to Japan, growth of population and increase in animal species.
Passage 1. About a childcare facility.
Passage 2. About sport and health clubs.
Questions: match headings to paragraphs.
Passage 3. The history of radio since the 18th century. How radio waves are used and its commercial use nowadays.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently been employed to work in a foreign country, but you are yet to start. One of your relatives is also interested to go with you and work for the same company. Write a letter to your manager and say
– Tell him/her about yourself and your job.
– Introduce your relative and say what kind of job he/she is interested in.
– Why do you recommend him/her for this job?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that the best way to spend a holiday in a foreign country is to go out to meet people, instead of staying in the hotel most of the time. What is your opinion? Give reasons and include relevant examples from your own experience.
- IELTS test in Kuwait – April 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Kuwait remembered the following Writing…
- IELTS test in Qatar and Kuwait – April 2016 (General Training) Thanks to Y and M, IELTS test takers from Qatar…
- IELTS test in Australia – November 2016 (General Training) Our friend R took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- IELTS test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – November 2016 (General Training) Our friend D took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS test in India – April 2016 (General Training) Our friends R and S took the IELTS test in…