Thanks to our friend B we know this much about a recent IELTS test in India:
Section 1. A conversation between a traveler and a hotel manager.
Section 2. About the restoration of an old college building.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About a deer breeding business in Australia.
Passage 2. About some comic stories of two brothers and co-authors.
Passage 3. Explanation about global warming from several experts.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two tables. The first was showing the number of students from different countries transferred from Australian universities to European universities between 2007 and 2009. The second was showing the opposite number of students transferred from European universities to Australian universities. We had to compare and describe them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
It’s good to have English as a global language. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Explain your reasons and include relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
Describe a person who inspires you the most. Please say
– Where is he/she from?
– What do you know about him/her?
– What do you like about him/her?
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend D took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K from India took the IELTS test and…
- IELTS test in the UK and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends who took their IELTS tests in…
- IELTS test in India – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in India recently…
- IELTS test in Australia and India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friends J and S took their IELTS tests in…