When V took his IELTS Speaking test in Egypt he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Describe your hometown.
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What does your home look like?
– Can you describe your neighborhood?
– Do you like bags?
– What kind of bag do you carry?
Describe a garden that you have been to recently. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– What did it look like?
– Did you like it? Why?
– Should governments invest in public gardens?
– Why do you think so?
– What are the benefits of this for future generations?
- IELTS Speaking test in Egypt – August 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Egypt he…
- IELTS test in Egypt and the UK – July 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from Egypt and the UK told…
- IELTS test in Egypt – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Egypt and…
- IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – July 2016 Today we have another IELTS update from Uzbekistan. Our friends…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2016 When U took the IELTS test in India he was…