Our friend G took his recent IELTS test in India and remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A phone conversation between a man and a women. The women was looking for a job as a day care worker.
Section 2. A monologue about Pennyfield horse-riding farm and club.
Questions: multiple choice, diagram/map labeling.
Section 3. A dialogue between two people about the benefits and qualities of the accountancy course one of them is currently enrolled into. In part two they talked about the other person’s Japanese language course.
Section 4. A speech about bees and how they use optic flow for navigation. Also how optic flow can help humans in many different technological fields.
Passage 1. About noise levels and why they are harmful.
Passage 2. About a rollercoaster.
Passage 3. About mite harvestmen and Daddy-long-leg spiders.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a simple bar chart showing the public interest in four different sports such as basketball, tennis, badminton in the period between 1985 and 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that to lead a successful life a university degree is important. Others believe that this is no longer true nowadays. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live?
– Describe your home from the outside.
– Among your parents whom do you resemble more?
Describe an activity you do occasionally that is expensive. Please say
– What is it?
– Who do you do it with?
– When and where do you do it?
– Do you find it enjoyable? Why?
– Do you want to be wealthy?
– What does it mean to you?
– What are the social implications with distribution of wealth?
- IELTS test in India – July 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend S recently took IELTS in India and remembered…
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend D took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS test in the UK and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends who took their IELTS tests in…
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K from India took the IELTS test and…
- IELTS test in India – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in India recently…