Our friend R took the IELTS Speaking test in Japan and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– Why did you choose it?
– Do you like arts? Why?
– What kind of art do you prefer?
– Do you like to look at paintings?
Talk about a mistake that you made in the past. Please say
– What was the mistake?
– Where and when did you make it?
– What did you learn from it?
– What kind of mistakes do children usually make in their school work?
– Do you think children should be allowed to make mistakes?
– Can they really learn from these mistakes?
– How should parents behave or react when their children make mistakes?
- IELTS test in India – July 2016 (General Training) Thanks to our friends C, K and V who took…
- IELTS test in India – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend T remembered the Writing and Speaking questions from…
- IELTS Speaking test in the USA – September 2016 Our friend H took his IELTS Speaking test in the…
- IELTS Speaking test in New Zealand – February 2016 An IELTS test taker from New Zealand remembered the following…
- IELTS Speaking test in Canada – March 2016 Our friend A took the IELTS test in Canada and…