Our friend H took the IELTS test in Iran and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this work?
– Do you like it? Why?
– Do you prefer to work with people or alone?
– Do you go to the cinema on weekends?
– What do you usually do on weekends?
– Do you plan your weekends?
– Are there enough interesting things to do in your country?
– Are you planning anything special next weekend?
– When do you get presents in your country?
– Is it easy to choose a present for someone?
Talk about an interesting tradition or custom in your country. Please say
– What is it?
– How old is it?
– Why is it interesting in your opinion?
– Are you interested in traditions?
– What is the most important festival in your country?
– When and where does it take place?
– Do you think the attitude towards traditions has changed?
– Do you think technologies shape or change our lifestyle today?
– To what extent is it happening?
– What do you think about environmentally friendly technologies?
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – August 2016 When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka,…
- IELTS test in Israel and Iran – February 2016 (General Training) The IELTS exam questions in Iran and Israel were the…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2016 When V took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – February 2016 Our friend R recently took the IELTS test in Iran…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2016 When E took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…