When M took the IELTS test in India, the following topics and questions appeared in the exam (unfortunately M didn’t remember most of the topics in Listening and Reading):
Section 1. Regarding admission to swimming classes.
Section 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About the origin of dinosaurs.
Passage 2. 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table with two columns showing the living expenses for a single retired person and a couple, required to lead a comfortable life in Australia.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Politicians are more responsible for protection of the environment than individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this subject?
– What impact does the noise have on a person while working?
– What different types of noise do you know?
– What kind of sound do you like or dislike? Why?
Describe a situation when you got angry. Please say
– What was the situation?
– Why did you get angry?
– How did you deal with it?
– How often do you get angry now?
– What can be done to control anger?
– People these days have mixed emotions, why does it happen?
– What is the effect of mixed emotions on other people?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS test in Canada – August 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, D!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in the UK and India – May 2016 (Academic Module) Our friends took IELTS in the UK and India and…
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K from India took the IELTS test and…
- IELTS test in Canada – May 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks, J!) remembered the…