The IELTS tests in Australia and New Zealand were the same, according to our friends V and B. They took their exams in these countries on the same day and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given the plans of a particular street with two diagrams, in 1960 and at present. We had to describe the changes and compare where possible.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that the gap between rich and poor is widening nowadays, because in the current economic situation the rich become richer while the poor become poorer. What are the problems this situation may cause? What measures can be taken to solve them?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Can you describe it?
– What is your favorite place in the house?
– Why is that?
– What would you like to change in your house? Why?
– Is bike-riding popular in your country? Why?
– Do you think bikes are safe to use in cities?
– Do you think it is important to study the history of your own country?
– What about the world history?
– How is the history preserved in your country?
Talk about a happy childhood experience you remember. Please say
– What was the experience?
– When and where was it?
– Explain why it is an unforgettable experience for you.
– Do you think childhood experience is very important to people? Why?
– Why do people like to talk about their childhood experiences?
– When you hear others sharing their childhood experience do you believe it?
– Do you think it’s real or just made up stories?
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered the following information…
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia…
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in New Zealand – February 2016 An IELTS test taker from New Zealand remembered the following…