Our friend J took the IELTS test in Israel and remembered the following details:
Section 1. A lady was interviewing a 19 year-old guy about his life.
Section 2. An Australian lady talked about flowers in Canberra.
Section 3. Students were talking to their tutor about nursing subjects.
Section 4. An American marine scientist was describing types of submarines.
Passage 1. Description of facilities in different hotels.
Passage 2. About a repair service for some products.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 3. About a phone service that can be used to call other countries for lower price.
Passage 4. About an IT company and its products including rating.
Passage 5. About Malaysian rail station in Kuala Lumpur, its design and history.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You heard that the cafeteria at your work is planned for closure as it’s not in use. Write a letter to your manager and request to cancel this decision. In your letter
– State the reasons for it not being in use.
– Why is it important to leave it open?
– Suggest what to do with this place.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many people go shopping in their free time. Shopping has replaced many other activities that people used to choose as their hobby. What are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or negative development?
- IELTS test in Israel and Iran – February 2016 (General Training) The IELTS exam questions in Iran and Israel were the…
- IELTS test in India – October 2015 (General Training) Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS…
- IELTS test in India – July 2016 (General Training) Our friends I and P remembered the Listening and Reading…
- IELTS test in Vietnam – March 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Vietnam remembered the following Writing…
- IELTS test in India – August 2016 (General Training) Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and…