Our friend E remembered the following questions after taking his IELTS exam in Myanmar:
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Do you enjoy studying alone or with friends?
– Do you like advertisements?
– Have you ever bought a product after watching its advertisement on TV?
– Is it good to advertise online?
– Have you learnt art in your school?
– What do you prefer, drawing or painting?
– Have you ever been to an art gallery?
– Do you have a plan to study art in the future?
Describe something that you share with someone else. Please say
– What it is
– Who you share with
– Why you share it, and
– How you feel about sharing it.
– How do the Internet and mobile phones impact on our lives?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of study or work in a group?
– Should children be taught to share?
– What things should children share and what are the things that they shouldn’t be sharing?
– Should students share accommodation?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of that?
- IELTS test in Myanmar – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Myanmar (thanks, K!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 When C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia, the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – April 2016 When P took the IELTS test in Iran she was…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2016 When E took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, K!) remembered the…