When E took the IELTS Speaking test in India he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy your studies?
– How do you get to college?
– What sports do you play?
– Do you like playing football? Why?
– How do you spend your weekends?
– Who is your favourite movie actor or actress? Why?
– What movie did you watch recently?
– Was it at home or in a cinema?
– Do you think watching movies every day affects your studies?
– Who is your role model? Why?
Talk about a sport club that you last visited. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– Who told you about it?
– What did you do there?
– How often do you go to this club?
– Do you like it?
– Why do you want to join this sport club?
– What is the importance of games in student life?
– Do you think there should be more sport clubs in your city?
– Do you think the government should encourage people to participate in sports and games?
– What facilities should be there in sport clubs for the young and elderly?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, K!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – February 2016 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by Z who…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2016 Our friend K took IELTS in India and was asked…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2016 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – February 2016 Below are the latest IELTS Speaking questions from India, thanks…