An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, S!) shared the following speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do people study this subject?
– Let’s talk about maths (mathematics).
– Are you interested in maths?
– When did you begin learning maths?
– Why do people like this subject?
– Let’s talk about science.
– Are you interested in science?
– Do you watch science TV programs? Why?
– Do you visit science museums?
– How often do you do it?
Describe a person older than you whom you like to spend time with. Please say
– Who is this person?
– When and where did you both meet?
– Why do you like to spend time with him/her?
– Do you think old people’s life is better now compared to the past?
– Do you think old people have influence on children?
– What can children learn from old people?
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2016 Thanks to C who took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2015 The IELTS test taker R remembered the following questions from…
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Uzbekistan (thanks, F!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Myanmar – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Myanmar (thanks, K!) remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – June 2016 Thanks to K who took IELTS in Bangladesh we can…