The following Speaking questions were asked in a recent IELTS test in India:
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– Do you like to study in the morning or afternoon? Why?
– What is the most interesting thing about your study?
– What do you usually do in the evenings?
– Do you spend weekdays’ evenings in the same way as weekend evenings?
Talk about a piece of clothing that you received as a gift from someone. Please say
– What was it?
– Who gave it to you?
– When do you wear it?
– Let’s talk about uniforms.
– Why do people wear a uniform in your opinion?
– What can you tell me about different types of uniforms?
– What type of clothes do people wear at home and when they go out?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – February 2016 Our friend T took the IELTS test in India, and…
- IELTS test in the Dominican Republic – March 2016 (General Training) Our kind friend V remembered the following Writing and Speaking…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2015 Our friend A took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS Speaking test in Poland – May 2016 When L took the IELTS exam in Poland he was…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – February 2016 Our friend R recently took the IELTS test in Iran…