Our friend K took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are an employee in an office, working on one big project together with your colleagues. Write a letter to your manager to inform him/her that some of the employees make mistakes that affect your work. In your letter say
– What mistakes have you encountered so far?
– Explain that others employees complained about the same mistakes.
– Suggest a solution to solve this problem.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that cities are a better place for children to grow up in, while others believe countryside is the right choice. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Talk about something that you bought recently that you are pleased with. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where did you buy it?
– Why do you like it?
– Why do you think people buy second-hand products?
– Why do people sell second-hand goods and advertise them on the Internet?
– Do you think advertising fools people?
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2016 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- IELTS test in India – June 2015 (General Training) Our friend J took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS test in India – February 2016 (General Training) Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS…
- IELTS test in India – April 2016 (General Training) Our friends R and S took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS test in India – April 2016 (General Training) Our friend R took the IELTS test in India and…